It’s 1932, the world is fascinated by growing rumors of hidden creatures that roam America. Popular tabloids are desperate for photographs of these mysterious beasts to prove the myths and sell tabloids. That’s where you come in: As a freelance photographer looking to make a name for yourself, you must follow tips, snap the shots, expose the truth, and get rich!
Share this page with your friends!
ShutterBug™ is a fast-paced set collection game of opportunity and exploration for 2-6 players, played in eight rounds. Each turn, players will move their pawn across a map of America, gathering Tip cards and racing to specific spaces to take pictures of astounding mythical creatures. Trading tips with other players to build their portfolio of fantastic creature photos, players strive to earn points for fulfilling their Secret Assignment and actively completing Side Jobs. Every turn counts, and every photo gets players closer to their goals. The player with the most points at the end of the game wins!
- Unique Cardplay: ShutterBug™ features a creative system of card play and set collection that’s easy to learn and extremely compelling!
- Evocative Art: The captivating and beautiful artwork pulls players into an augmented world of 1932, inhabited by astounding creatures that stir the imagination and cultivate stories.
- Group Photo: ShutterBug™ can be played up to 6 players, and also includes specific rules that make two-player games enjoyable and exciting!
- 1 Game Board
- 1 Photo draw bag
- 48 Creature Photo tiles
- 1 Round token
- 48 Tip cards
- 8 Character pawns
- 72 Secret Assignment cards
- 6 Player Turn Order cards
- 24 Side Job markers
- 1 First Player token
- 1 Rulebook
|Dimensions||9.5000 × 9.5000 × 2.0000 in|