It’s quittin’ time in the Big City, and rush hour is about to begin! Work together to build transit routes and run vehicles out to the Suburbs. If your team works like a well-oiled machine in getting everyone home, you will ALL succeed at Mass Transit™!
Share this page with your friends!
In Mass Transit™, players cooperate to build routes and get six Commuters from the Big City to their homes in the Suburbs. You can play cards in two ways:
- To build roads, canals, and rails, or
- To move the buses, ferries, and trains from station to station.
Players must work skillfully together, but the twist is that communication is limited: players cannot tell each other what cards they have in their hands or share their strategies, so planning moves is tricky!
- Exciting Cooperative Gameplay: Each game is an thrilling, suspenseful, and fun experience, with all players contributing to the Big City plan.
- Fun Alone or Together: Mass Transit™ plays perfectly as a solitaire game, or with up to 6 players, so it can hit the table at anytime!
- Ideal On-The-Go Game: Mass Transit™ is small and compact… it can go anywhere! It truly is an ideal travel game, both in terms of theme and size.
- 1 Big City board
- 52 Mass Transit cards
- 6 Commuter pawns
- Game rules
|Dimensions||3.75 × 5.5 × 1.25 in|