Out of stock
From legendary designer Richard Garfield comes a party game where you don’t have to know any answers…you just have to match others! Gather your friends and ask questions – but bee sure to answer like the group so you won’t get kicked out! With thousands of questions based on opinion and experience instead of facts and figures, this is the party game about beeing alike…and it’s got a lot of buzz!
Share this page with your friends!
Hive Mind™ is a crowd-pleasing favorite, sure to be a mainstay at your gatherings for year to come!
Players ask questions such as “What are 3 unusual pets?” and then try to match their answers with others to stay in the hive! Bees with the lowest point totals each round move closer to the hive exit. When one or more bees leave the hive, the game is over. The bees remaining in the hive win!
- Enlightening Answers: The 1,800 included questions are based on experiences rather than knowledge, inspiring hilarious and lively conversations.
- A Full Hive: Up to twelve players can join in a single game of Hive Mind™, making it an obvious choice for large families, parties, or gaming groups.
- Buzzworthy Pedigree: Created by world-famous game designer Richard Garfield to be a memorable experience for any gathering!
- 300 question cards – 1800 questions
- Game board
- 1 Queen Bee token
- 12 Bee pawns
- 3 Hive Gates
- 12 full-sized Hive Mind pencils
- 1 Hive Mind notepad
- 1 two-minute timer
- Game rules
|Dimensions||9.5 × 9.5 × 2.75 in|